Sunday, December 29, 2019

Thank You!

Hi, there!

I hope you all had a wonderful blessed Christmas!  It was a quiet one here since my husband had left knee surgery on 12-23 to repair a torn meniscus.  He's doing well getting around and sees the doctor next Thursday.  He should return to work on 1-6.  I have had to put my nurse hat on and take care of the ole guy, lol!  He's very independent, though, and has done well!

Anyways, I have taken it easy these past few days except for laundry and working on some design team assignments.  I got together with my friend, Nancy, to exchange gifts on Saturday.  We had a nice breakfast at Denny's and then did some shopping at Jo-Ann's.  Here is the thank you card that I made for her...


My card is fairly simple with the gnome and tree images from Sugar Pea.  The sentiment is from MFT.  I colored all images with copics.  Dots and twine added to finish the card.

I thought I'd share a photo of my two favorite guys after the church service on Christmas Eve.  It's always a wonderful service!  Our son, Jeremy, played the piano and organ for the whole service.  The highlight is when he plays the Hallelujah chorus with the choir...so majestic and beautiful!  Also, another favorite part of the service is when everyone lights their candles and sings Silent Night.




Well, I believe that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking time to drop by today!  I hope you all are having a relaxing peaceful holiday season!  And, I am wishing for you many joys and blessings for the upcoming new year, 2020!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. So glad your hubby is doing well after the surgery. What a beautiful family photo, Maria! Wish I could have been there to hear Jeremy play & enjoy the wonderful service! Nancy's card is darling--great design & love the embellishments! Wishing you a very happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute! Lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little gnome card is just adorable and I love that this gnome has eyes :) Sorry your husband had to go through surgery just before Christmas, but glad he's doing well at the same time. TFS the beautiful photo of your family - it must be very rewarding to hear your son playing piano and organ during church services!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so CUTE! But most of all I LOVE your family photo - you must be so proud of your son! HUGS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, I love your colorful and fun thank you card for Nancy and I'm sure she did, too! Thank you for sharing the family photo! It's great to see hubby and son after hearing about them! You all look terrific! I'm glad to hear your hubs is doing well and I hope that is continuing. Sending you Happy New Year wishes and hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable and loving those cute gnomes Maria x
    You must be so proud of your son....Thank you for sharing the fabulous photo x.
    Here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2020 and thank you for your blog friendship x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, Maria! I love gnomes! Hope your husband is healing well. Nice family photo, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete