Friday, December 20, 2019

25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties!


HELLO!!

Today is my day to share for the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties!! 
It's a FUN & INSPIRATIONAL 25 Days with a NEW Project shared Daily!! 
You can find the Schedule Below!! 
Here are my projects for today!! 




Who loves coffee?!  Oh, I know I do and my friend, Nancy, too!  This sweet little project was made for my dear friend who loves Sumatra coffee from Starbucks!  I followed the instructions for the cup holder from BJ Peters(stampinbj.com).

I started with a red base and added adorable ginger paper from Doodlebug(Christmas Magic), which can be purchased in the shop at Paper Sweeties.  The gingers are from the set Basket Add-on: Baked with Love.  The peppermints and sentiment are from the set Gingerbread House.  I used Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames to cut out the area for the handle.  Ribbon and Sequins(Strawberry) placed to finish the Keurig cup holder.



I made a card to match the cup holder...


The sentiment is from the set Merry Christmas Y'all.  The candy canes are from the set Gingerbread House.  And, the frame was made using the set Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  I had lots of fun making these projects with the gingerbread theme!!  


December 5th: Diane Hover
December 6th: Larissa Heskett
December 7th:  Larissa Heskett
December 8th: Karen Letchworth
December 9th: Taylor Golzbein
December 10th: Mackie Robertson 
December 11th: Larissa Heskett
December 12th: Diane Hover
December 13th: Maria Patrick
December 14th: Karen Bull
December 15th: Debbie Marcinkiewicz 
December 16th: Mackie Robertson 
December 17th: Lisa Golzbein
December 18th: Lilian Forsyth 
December 19th: Diane Hover
December 20th: Maria Patrick
December 21st: Lilian Forsyth 
December 22nd: Taylor Golzbein
December 23rd: Lisa Golzbein
December 24th: Karen Letchworth
December 25th: Debbie Marcinkiewicz


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you enjoy the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties!  This month has lots of Christmas inspiration from the talented design team!  And, the sale is going on all month long, too!  Take care and Happy Holidays!!!

Hugs,








7 comments:

  1. Adorable project! Love all the cute gingerbread folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love how you made the gingerbread people from the bunch of them. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ... precious! I agree - who doesn't love coffee! This is a thoughtful and adorable gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the treat box and card! You are so clever! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, fun gift with a matching card. This is wonderful, Maria. That paper is so cute too. I love the little gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you clever?! This is so sweet with the card matching the coffee box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE gingers!! And love coffee, too. What an awesome gift set, Maria!

    ReplyDelete