Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties September 2020-Release Party!




Today I'm sharing my card for the September Release Party!  I made a Christmas card using the new released set Heartfelt Thoughts and a previously released set Meet me under the mistletoe for the inside of the card.  The new set is available for purchase today!  It's never too soon to get started on Christmas cards!



For my card, I started with a red card base and paired it with green paper.  The label, sentiments and flowers are from the new set Heartfelt Thoughts.  I used distressed inks for the background behind the label.  The holly is from a previously released set  Meet Me Under the Mistletoe .  Seam binding ribbon (Green Apple) and twine to finish the card.



The inside sentiment and holly is from the set Meet me Under the Mistletoe.

With Heartfelt Thoughts







Please take a peek at some wonderful inspiration from my teammates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!







5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful background & I love the sweet holly images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Christmas card and you are right, it is not to early to start making them. Somehow, it sneaks up on me every year. All of a sudden it's time to mail them and I'm not ready! I love the soft Christmas colors and the font Paper Sweeties uses is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early to start on Christmas cards. This is lovely... so bright and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and I love the way it opens to reveal the sentiment! Beautifully designed and wonderful colors too! Good for you starting early on your Christmas stash!

    ReplyDelete