Friday, October 9, 2020

Christmas...

Hi, crafty friends!

I'm just popping in quick to share with you a card I made several months ago when crafting with a friend at safe distance and with a mask on.  I started on some Christmas cards and made a few simple ones.   Here is the Christmas card I made using MFT dies.  



I'm entering this card over at Christmas 24 Challenge.(Birds)

The scallop background panel was die cut using a die from Mama Elephant.  And, a gem for the eye to finish the card.

I want to apologize for a card that was posted recently by accident.  It is not due to go live until the 15th.  So, for those of you who have commented on it, thank you!

Also, I thank many who have asked how my husband is doing regarding his back.  He has a back sprain and just needs to take it easy.  No exercise, no lifting, just walking.  He will see the doctor again at the end of the month.  

Ok, that's all for now.  It is such a beautiful fall day here and the leaves are turning on some trees, so pretty!  I thank you for dropping by with your sweet comments!  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs!








11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the dove.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor hubby - Back problems are awful, then again it's not fun for you either... Your card is so elegant and so beautiful Maria. Take care and enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my style of CAS and I like it! I can't make simple CAS cards, but this one is beautiful with that pretty dove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Christmas card, Maria. The dove with the branch is such a beautiful image and sends a wonderful message of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Christmas card Maria and the white peace dove and sentiment pop against the pretty red background x. Thank you for the update on your husband x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may not be CAS, but it’s beautiful. The red packs a punch!
    You should enter it at Christmas 24 - #19 Winter Birds
    https://christmas24challenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-019.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely elegant card. Thanks for joining Christmas 24 challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. très élégante carte Maria, merci de jouer avec nous chez christmas 24, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's back! That is no way to begin retirement. Lovely Christmas card, Maria! It reminds me of a felt banner we had at Christmas time when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved that scalloped mat die & it makes a stunning background panel for that beautiful dove, Maria! I adore this card! Glad nothing terrible wrong with Randy's back & hope he's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your creation! I just got this set from MFT can't wait to use it. You have inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Christmas 24!

    ReplyDelete