Thursday, October 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-October 2020!





Happy October 1st!

I hope you all are doing well!  Fall is in the air and soon the leaves will be changing into beautiful color!  And, it's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!  I decided to go with a fall theme with lovely leaves and a few pumpkins!

Madison is ready for fall and she plans to go to the pumpkin patch.  How many pumpkins will she bring home?  I'd say at least six.  We always have fun going to Jason's Pumpkin Patch just down the road from us.  They have tons of pumpkins, corn maze, yummy baked goods, and fall decorations to get your home ready for fall, so fun!  

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.





Here is a closer view of the first page...



The papers that I used are from Doodlebug.  The large leaves, fall sentiments, and Madison's outfit are from the set I'm Nuts About You.  The birthday hat and balloons are from the set Planner Series:  Celebrate.  The tree is from the set Home is Where Your Story Begins.  The owls were fussy cut from Doodlebug paper.



And, now a closer peek at my second page...


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for October!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:


ALL Planner Series stamp sets are 50% off (while supplies last)

Click HERE to shop!

  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. Sweet pages with Fall colors & images! Love the pumpkins & Madison's sweater! I saw a sign advertising pumpkins down the street from us, so guess it's time to get one for the front porch. Already hung the Fall windsock & put up the wreath, which is about all I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous planner page,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest planner pages and I love all the elements of a great fall season. Noting the words "apple cider" reminds me that I never found any apple cider donuts yet this year - one of my favorite autumn treats that nobody seems to be making any more. Happy October 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, fall is really here and I love it, just not what comes after it. Your planner pages really bring out those fall feelings with the colors and Madison's cozy sweater! I love that happy little bird in the tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages. I love the colours. Autumn is very obvious here now, my garden is covered in leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these fall pages! You make the best calendar pages!

    ReplyDelete