Monday, December 21, 2020

Design Team Call for Paper Sweeties!



Calling all CREATIVE PEEPS! We're hosting a rare Design Team Call at Paper Sweeties! We don't add to our team very often, so this is a rare opportunity to join our Creative Design team for 2021! Please visit our blog for all the details on the requirements to be a member of our team and how to apply!
https://papersweeties.com/.../25-days-of-christmas-with.../


Hi, there!

Lots going on here for Christmas week.  Last minute shopping and baking here at our house!  We also made a delivery to the kennel that takes care of Sheila when we are away on our trips.  I need to drop one off to the vet, too!  We made two small trips this year to a lodge in Ohio and another trip when we visited our son for a few days.  Maybe next year we'll be able to travel more.  Anyways, I was able to capture a darling photo of our dog, Sheila!  It took a couple of tries to get the right photo.  I'm not sure what she is thinking.  I can only guess that she is thinking...Really, Mom?!...hehehe!  I made this card and packaged up cookies and treats to give to the gals at the kennel.  


Some of you may have already seen this photo on instagram.  The scallop rectangle frame is from Paper Sweeties.  And, the paw prints are from the set Sweeties Pets!  The plaid paper is from MME.  A bow at the top of the card for the finishing touch.  

I have the copic multiliner SP Pen-Brush in the photo because it is a new wonderful pen for me.  I love how you can use it to color in fine areas or large areas!  It was perfect for coloring in the paw prints!  Maybe you already know of this great pen, but if not, I thought I'd pass it along.

Well, it's time for me to bake those gingerbread cookies that my son always requests at Christmastime.  I hope you all are doing well!  Merry Christmas!!  Take care, hugs!!









5 comments:

  1. Aww! So adorable! Have a beautiful Christmas my friend hope Santa brings you lots of goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Love your pooch with the hat on, great b&w check with the red.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh what a cute card Maria, Shelia is absolutely adorable! Enjoy your Christmas.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect card for the kennel & vet! I always do a card with Fritz' picture & goodies for the groomer & vet, but not sure it will get done this year. Actually, don't think the vet would take the goodies since they won't even use our leash when he goes for an appt. Happy baking & Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo of your precious dog Sheila, and I love the card given with goodies for those who care for her throughout the year! Kindness matters and you've shown that with this caring little gift and card! Merry Christmas to you and yours and enjoy those gingerbread cookies :)

    ReplyDelete