Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!

I'm back again as promised with a few Christmas cards.  How's it going with all your Christmas preparations this year?  I think I'm getting things under control here.  I'm not sure if it will be so in a couple days.  Our son was asked to play at church for the Christmas concert this weekend, so he wants to come up on Friday with his German Shepherd, Maverick.  It's not a problem usually, but I do have my sisters over on Friday and my husband and son are leaving to go to Cleveland area for a funeral visitation.  It means that I'm left here to try to control all the animals, lol!  I might have mentioned before that my dog, Sheila, and Maverick do not get along.  Oh, well, Maverick might have to go to his crate if things get out of hand.  Please pray for me, lol!

So, I'm here to show you my Christmas cards.  I've already sent out quite a few, but I do have a few favorites to show you today.  The above card was made using MFT dove and peace sentiment dies.  The trees and bird are from Lawn Fawn.  I also made this card using the color purple.

Next up...

I made a simple card using lovely Craft Consortium background paper and flower.  A gold gem to finish the card.  



And, I saved the best for last with some stitching on this card...



I made several of these a couple months ago.  It was so fun and relaxing to watch TV in the evening and stitch on this lovely joy die from Spellbinder's.  I also made this card using a red background.

Ok, these next two days I need to clean house and prep for Friday's party.  So, I'll scoot for now.  I hope you all are doing well.  Take care and have a wonderful blessed Christmas season!

Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. OH! Maria, what beautiful and wonderful cards, I love them all, the Peace Dove, the lovely floral and last but not least your fabulous embroidery card. I’m wishing you luck with the dogs and all you have planned in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so beautiful Maria. I love the stitching on that last card too. So pretty!
    Have good times with your family.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Craft Consortium paper is gorgeous and made a beautiful card. I love the stitching on your Joy card. Just lovely. I don't envy you trying to keep the peace with the dogs while you are having your sisters over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed praying for you, Maria, but I hope the weekend went well for everyone and the dogs behaved themselves! Your cards are all beautiful, especially that first one which is much prettier in person than on my monitor! I feel special and I thank you very much! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just beautiful, Maria! Love your stitching, of course! Hope no disasters with the puppy dogs!

    ReplyDelete