Thursday, January 5, 2023

Snowman...





Hi, there!

Happy New Year!  I hope this new year is starting out well for all of you!  Things are going well here for us.  We got over the bad weather right before Christmas and yesterday seemed like spring with the temps in the 60's.  Wow!  What a change Mother Nature does at times.

I'm here today to share with you a birthday card that I made for my friend, Pat.  

I started with an aqua card base and paired it with a snowflake frame die from Lawn Fawn.  I just love those beautiful snowflakes!  The snowman is from Tim Holtz.  Such a cute snowman with layers for the scarf and ear muffs!  And, it's so sweet how the stick arms extend to hold a heart.  I didn't add a sentiment since I didn't want to take away the beauty of the snowflakes.  

Ok, that's all for now.  We are heading out to lunch and picking up paint for our office/craft room.  It's a dream of mine to get this room organized for a more efficient craft room.  I'm not sure when it will be complete, but at least it's heading into the right direction.

I thank you all who come to my blog with your sweet comments and wonderful support!  It's truly a blessing to have so many craft friends around the world for support and inspiration!!

Take care, hugs!!








6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and I really like the cute snowman with his heart in his hands too. The frame of snowflakes showcases him well. Good luck with the decorating and organising...I so need to do the same but difficult on ones own...can't move the furniture.! Don't forget to do before and after pics to make us all jealous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria - new 2023 follower. I love crafting and have not yet made any cards so I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card with that whimsical little snowman! Great combination of colors and snowflakes too. If you're interested, feel welcome to come paint and organize my craft room after you finish yours *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest New Year to you, Maria. What a cute snowman holding his Valentine. I like that snowflake frame, it is whimsical. I hope you will post pictures when your room is done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! This is adorable Maria. Love that snowman and I think you're right about the sentiment, it's not needed. Good Luck with your craft room, I need to do mine too, I'm hoping to catch the courage to do it at least this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card! Happy New Year! I may not have been able to comment much latey but I do enjoy popping in and seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete