Sunday, May 21, 2023

Congratulations!


Hi, Friends!

I hope you are having a great weekend!  It looks like a wonderful sunny day here in NW Ohio.  I need to get out and finish planting flowers.  It looks like a good stretch of weather for the rest of the week.  We'll be able to get a lot of yard work done this week.

The above card is for my great niece who is graduating from high school.  She will be going on to the same college that her sisters did, but she decided to stay on campus unlike the other two.  She wants to experience the campus life.  She lives only a few miles away from the college, so Mom and Dad can keep a close eye on her, lol!  I'm sure she will do fine just as her two older sisters did.  I'm very proud of Sydney and her older sisters, Hailey and Julia.  

For my card, I started with a white card base and added an embossed background panel.  The grad dies are from Simon Says.  The frame is from IO and the congrats die is from Paper Sweeties.  A mix of sequins and stars for the fun shaker card.



Sydney

         (kicker for the football team )


Julia, Sydney, Hailey

I can hardly wait to see my sweet beautiful great nieces for the grad party next month.  We have several grad parties in the family this year and a wedding, too.  June will certainly be a busy month!

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have an awesome week!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a beautiful girl. All of the girls are beautiful and I love that Sydney is a kicker for the football team. How great is that! Good for her, doing what she loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Girls Maria, I can see why you are proud of them. Your card is awesome, I love the Grad dies, especially how you coloured them. The double layer congrats is a super addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaker grad card Maria! I love the colors too. Your great nieces are beautiful, you can tell they are all sisters! Love that Sydney was a kicker for the football team, how fun! I have a grad card to make for my nephew as his party is this weekend, so best be getting on that! LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have beautiful nieces, Maria! How cool that Sydney is the kicker!! She will love her fantastic graduation card! I need to get busy and make a couple of those for the twinks, eek! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous graduation card for your lovely niece! Enjoy the graduation!

    ReplyDelete