Monday, July 17, 2023

Thinking of You...






Hi, Friends!

I made a couple of cards before our camping trip with a few stamp/die set from Altenew.  The flower image was colored with copics.  The background was made by using distress ink.  The sentiment is from The Greetery.  

I'm entering this card over at a new challenge...Simply Clean & Simple.




I have another card in different colors...



I'm entering this card over at The Flower Challenge.





We had a great time camping at one of our favorite camping spots at Maumee Bay State Park.  We took our dog, Sheila, with us.  We were hoping that she would be better this time for this is her third time out camping.  Our prayers were answered, yeah!  She barked less and she was less anxious in the truck on the way there and on the way home.  She is our little camping buddy!




I thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week!
Take care, hugs!!











9 comments:

  1. Both CAS cards are beautiful and I'm glad you got to enjoy some fun camping time with your dog Sheila :) She's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards a d a great photo of you and your camping buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful CAS card and perfect for our challenge!! Cute puppy too, do you ever take your cat camping with you? We had a lake house we just sold last week for 19 years and we took 4 cats and a dog with us, 5 1/2 hour trip and one cat meowed for at least 2 hours of it, used to drive my husband nuts lol!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking cards, CAS is so beautiful. Glad you had a fun trip, Sheila is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two oh so beautiful CAS cards. Love them. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS cards Maria, love the happy yellow. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your CAS cards Maria! That little flower stem is so pretty. I also love that your little doggy did well camper this go around and now she is a camping buddy! That is always fun. She sure is a cutie! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet CAS cards, Maria! Love the camping picture & hurrah for Sheila! Reminds me of our trips--good memories! I'm hoping to get a better routine to keep up with blog visiting after I recover from the shoulder surgery. Thanks for your continued friendship which I treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet CAS cards, Maria! Love the camping picture & hurrah for Sheila! Reminds me of our trips--good memories! I'm hoping to get a better routine to keep up with blog visiting after I recover from the shoulder surgery. Thanks for your continued friendship which I treasure!

    ReplyDelete