Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Birthday!




Hi, Friends!

How are you doing on this fine Monday?  The temps are rising again along with the humidity.  It's been crazy with the up and down weather around here.  It was barely in the 70's yesterday and tomorrow it will be in the high 80's.  Oh, well!  At least the sun is shining, which makes for a good day to walk the dog.  

I'd like to share with you a card I made for my friend, Linda.  Her birthday will be in September, but I thought I'd get an early start.  There are a lot of birthdays in September with friends and family.  For my card, I started with a white card base and used a new frame die from PTI along with design paper from Divinity Designs.  The butterfly and flower images are from MFT and were colored with copics.   I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.



We plan to relax and do a few days of camping this week after working hard around the house last week.  We had some friends over on Saturday for a barbeque.  The weather didn't cooperate and we wanted to play corn hole, but we'll have to do it another time.  It was a great time visiting and enjoying the delicious food.  It certainly makes one clean up around the house inside and out before company comes over, lol!  

Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!







8 comments:

  1. That's an interesting frame die. I like it, will have to look out for it. You have used it to great effect. I love the end result. Enjoy your camping trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Maria - I love the purple! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new frame die looks great with those papers and colors you chose. Your friend will love this card I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, love the frames and colour. As for cleaning for visitors? One of my Nieces, tells me people are coming to see me, not a clean house! I say, it reflects on me, so have to do it hahaha. I guess she cleans before visitors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love that frame die you used. The colors are so pretty. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weather is interesting to say the least! LOL 90's for us today with the humidity making it's appearance once again. I'm not complaining though, at least it is warm enough to get in the pool. Love your card for your friend! That frame is really cool looking and I love your choice of papers you used. The butterfly, flowers and large sentiment finish off this card perfectly. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, like that deep purple you used in this lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty purple birthday card, Maria! I love the frame composition and the sweet butterfly and flowers in the corners! It sounds like you are enjoying summer while the sun shines! Good idea! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete