Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Santa Sends His Best...




Hi, Friends!

I hope you all are doing well!  I thought I'd share a couple of Christmas cards with you today.  Christmas in July?  Well, June is nearly over.  It's hard to believe how the summer is moving right along. We've had some good weather and some weather that has been not so good.  We've done ok here with just limbs down from the trees.  Prayers go out to those who have had damage.  It's been humid, too, so I've gone straight to winter and am thinking snow with these cards!

MFT images colored with copics for the cute Santa and houses.  A little snowflake made using a punch and gold dots to finish the card.

Next up,


Another MFT image with a Santa colored with copics.  His sled is filled with presents to go to good boys and girls!


Ok, I couldn't resist after I already posted...

I had a few MFT images that were already colored and I thought I'd make another card.  This Santa is in his sleigh ready to deliver the presents with Rudolph leading the way!  




I think this card is my favorite due to the bright colors against the dark background sky.  


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!








4 comments:

  1. Three fabulous cards and certain to get you feeling festive. Love your santas and your bold and cheery colour choice. Hard to choose favourite..but maybe the last one with the lovely blue sky. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of your cards is cute and fun with great coloring and designs! I love the thoughts of snow with all this suffocating humidity lingering these days! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we are heading into July! Summer is half over and it has only been summer a couple of days here. LOL We had two humid days, today we are back to a cloudy, smoke filled, poor air quality day. But I hear summer is actually coming by the tomorrow. Been crazy wicked storms around here as well. I've fair well as well, a tornado did hit in the next county though. Love, love, love this fun and bright colored Christmas cards Maria! They are so festive and of course, so fun with Santa on them! Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas cards, they are so bright and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete