Saturday, June 10, 2023

Happy Birthday!


Hi, Friends!

It's strawberry season around here!  We went to a strawberry farm last week and bought eight quarts of delicious strawberries...so yummy!  I usually make strawberry pies with them because my hubby loves pie.  At times, I'll serve them over cake, too.  I have made jam in the past, but haven't done that in several years.  My sister-in-law makes delicious jam, so we have been well supplied.  Thank you, April!

Anyways, the above card was made using new strawberry dies that I recently purchased from Spellbinder's.  The doily die and sentiment is from MFT.  And, the embossed background was made using a folder from SU.  I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.


'
Well, that's all for now.  I've made several thinking of you cards and I will show those later.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. I love this card Maria! Yummy strawberries, a must have! Love pies, and strawberries on hot milk cake, jam, etc...I've done them all and miss them all. LOL Not worth making for just myself and I don't need to eat a whole pie or cake! LOL Your card is simply adorable. Love the strawberries and basket. Makes for a fun birthday card...now I'm drooling. LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the days of picking strawberries and making jelly! I love the little doily you used behind this cute basket of berries too. Fun card. Enjoy those fresh berries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, this looks delicious. A perfect summer card. I love that happy embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got my mouth watering for some of those fresh strawberries, Maria, not to mention all that talk about pies and cakes and jellies and jams! Well done making a very pretty, very realistic-looking strawberry card with amazing texture and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberries are quite delectable at the moment - as is your card Maria! Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous summer card, we have been enjoying the strawberries too!

    ReplyDelete