Monday, February 12, 2024

Thinking of you...



Hi, there!

Another flower card to share with you today, but one with tulips!  My mind is thinking spring, how about you?  I can hardly wait until my tulips and daffodils bloom.  The tulips image is from Sweet 'n Sassy.  It was gold embossed and colored with copics.  The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  A bow and sequins added to finish the card.

Did you happen to watch the super bowl game yesterday?  What a game!  It certainly was a nail biter!  I was rooting for the underdog, the Chiefs.  Hubby was rooting for the 49ers since they had a couple players who played for Ohio State.  

We haven't cleared the craft room out yet.  I think we will leave this room for last.  They will carpet the other two bedrooms first.  We still have to decide on what carpet we want.  The lady comes to measure the rooms on Thursday,  so we need to decide soon.  I changed my mind on the one I wanted for I felt it was too light.  

Well, I'll close here for now.  I finished a St. Pat's Day card, but will post that later.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care!

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is awesome on the flowers. The blending is beautiful. I did watch the game and Mahomes seems to be able to pull out all the stops with hardly any time left. It was a thriller! Clearing out rooms to carpet is a huge job and I can't wait to see your craft room all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love those tulips. We have a few daffodils coming out near where I live. It has been quite mild for a while now. It is so nice to see signs of spring. I don't envy you making decisions about your home decor. It is so hard xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tulips are so pretty Maria - can't wait to welcome some real ones! Nice idea to emboss the background oval too! Good luck with your decorating. Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold embossed tulips. They look lovely and are a great nod to spring which should be here soon. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautifully colored tulips, Maria! Love this! Good luck with the new carpeting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spring card. Good luck with the carpeting, clearing out a craft room will be difficult, great opportunity to organize though!

    ReplyDelete