Saturday, February 3, 2024

Happy Birthday!





Hi, there!

I hope you are having a great weekend!  I'm popping in quick to share with you a birthday card I made for a friend.  The rose die cut is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the sentiment is from SSS.  

Not much else is going on around here.  I was busy this week and last week with our son and his dog being here.  I felt bad that he drove 2 1/2 hours for a competition that was cancelled at Bowling Green University both weeks.  A former teacher asked him to help judge.  It will be rescheduled, but not until March.  It was cancelled due to fog.  But, it was great to see him and we had a nice dinner out one night!  We had all kinds of weather last month, but we are to get warmer temps and some sunshine soon, yeah!

We looked for carpet the other day and hope to make a decision soon.  We have a sample that will be mailed to us.  I really don't like the thought of packing everything up in the craft room, but it will be great once it's all done!

Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!









6 comments:

  1. There is nothing prettier for a birthday than a big red rose. If it can't be a real one, put it on a card. A rose is a rose, right? Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vibrant red and green look stunning together. Great card. I am glad you enjoyed your time with your son, despite the frustrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birthday card. Simple and impactful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rose is stunning. The color is beautiful and the dimension is awesome. Even the leaves and stem are authentic with the thorns on the stem. Cool that you were able to spend time with your son. I don't envy you having to pack up your craft room but it will be wonderful when done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such striking card, Maria and I love the CAS design. I bet your friend loved it! It's good to hear that you had a good time with your son even if his long drives came to nothing. Good luck with the craft room reno - it will be worth it in the end. I had mine done a few months back and I still can't find some things lol!
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful rose die and made for a wonderful BD card, Maria! How great you got to have some time with your son. I take it all the animals got along fine together. Can't imagine having to pack up any room--especially not the craft room!

    ReplyDelete