Sunday, January 28, 2024

Happy Birthday!



Hi, Friends!

 Just popping in quick with a birthday card that I made for our minister at church.  We sang happy birthday to her in church today and they rolled a cake down the aisle with lots of candles!  They carried a fire extinguisher down the aisle, too, lol!  She is such a wonderful pastor and certainly deserves to be celebrated!

For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with an aqua panel.  The cake image is from Sunny Studio and the sentiment is from Honey Bee.  The embossing folder is from SU.  The image was colored with copics.  Gems and a bow to finish the card.

Well, that's all for now.  I may watch a little football with hubby today, but I do want to clean our bathroom closet today.  So, I'll probably go back and forth.  It's a good day to stay inside for we have a rain/snow mix today.  I hope tomorrow is better for we have hair appointments to go to.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. I bet she got a kick out of the fire extinguisher carried in with the cake. That made me laugh. Your card is lovely and she had to be so pleased with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning. I love that colour. Very cheery, so perfect for turning 70 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is absolutely beautiful, Maria! Hope your weather improved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choice of colours Maria and beautifully coloured too! Love that elegant embossing folder in the background! I'm so glad my package got there safely! Enjoy! Hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70! Happy belated birthday to your pastor. The fire extinguisher was an awesome touch. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, I'm sure the Pastor loved it. x

    ReplyDelete