Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Sending Valentine Hugs!






Hi, Friends!

It's a gloomy day here in NW Ohio, but am happy that we didn't get freezing rain!  Such wintery weather we have been having this month with the snow, wind, and very cold temps.  I say spring can't come soon enough for me.  My sis is heading to Florida February 1st and a friend is going to Disney World this week.  I wish I could hitch a ride with them!  Anyways, I stayed in today and finished the above card for a friend.  She loves gnomes, so I hope she likes it!

I started with a white card base and added Photo Play paper.  The quilt design panel is from MFT.  The sticker gnomes is from Photo Play, also.  The sentiment is from Simon Says.  Twine and heart gem stickers to finish the card.

Ok that's all for today.  I hope you all are doing well!  Take care and thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. Hurrah for no freezing rain! We had enough to get everything icy, but not enough to bring down power lines which happened north and south of us. Now it's warm and wet and I'm not complaining! This is really cute and love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I've caught up with your beautiful cards, all of them for Valentines Day? All so beautiful Maria. Love the mix of colours on this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun Valentine with that gnome. I love the little picture window done in blue and red with those tiny hearts. This is nothing but CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love how you have used the pp and that string. Yes, I agree, roll on spring. Can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your friend will love this Valentine with the cute gnome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same weather here, Maria. Freezing rain predicted but we didn't get it either and I'm thankful. The last time we had it Daisy slid right by the back door as she was running trying to come in! This is such a cute card. I love the gnome and the quilted look. The added sparkle looks so pretty. Stay dry and warm.

    ReplyDelete