Monday, January 8, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!





Hi, Friends!

Happy Monday to you!  I hope you have a great start of the week so far!  I got some happy mail today and made a Valentine card as you can see above.  I had plans to clean up, purge, and organize my craft room, but decided to make a card instead.  I'm sure I can start cleaning tomorrow.  But, today I had lots of fun using some new stencils, stamps, and die from Waffle Flower.

All the items on the card are from Waffle Flower except for the bow, which is a die from Spellbinder's.  Also, I punched out a couple hearts matching the shiny red card base.  The bow matches the same paper, too.

Ok, that's all for now.  I made a card for my son and hubby a few days ago and I'll share those soon.
Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. All those postage stamp elements look so cute on this fun Valentine. I'm loving all the tiny hearts, the hands and cute flower too. Cleaning the craft room can always be postponed for another day in order to sit down and make a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice to spend your time making a card! We think alike--haha! This is super sweet! WF hit the jackpot with these products which I'm seeing & loving all over the papercrafting world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying seeing all the cards made from that waffle flower set. This one is gorgeous. Love the red and blue. So many possibilities xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this die and the way you decorated it. It made a wonderful Valentine. I like the red and turquoise combination. You can clean, organize and purge anytime, I'm glad you have your priorities in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card, thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete