Friday, September 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties September 2016 Release Rewind!


Hi, there!

Today wraps up the September Paper Sweeties Release with today's Release Rewind!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the inspiration!  New stamps/dies are combined with previously released stamps/dies for our projects today.

I am highlighting the *new* stamps/dies from the set Thankful(pilgrim hat) and coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Thankful.  The other new stamp set that I used is Planner Series: Fall Sentiments(small pumpkins).  

The previously released stamps/dies are from the following stamp sets/dies.  Stand Add-on:scarecrow(large pumpkins and hay stacks).  They were die cut with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Stand Add-on: Scarecrow.  Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders was used to make the border at the top of the card.  And, the grass was made using the die cut Sweet Cuts-Tree of Life.  Dots and twine placed to finish the card.  


 Please stop by my talented teammate blogs to see what they created...have fun!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


Don't forget the challenge going on until the end of the month.  Hope to see your project there!


Thanks for dropping by!  Take care and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Fab card Maria! Love how you have placed the pumpkins in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Maria! I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--I really love this darling card! Love how you arranged everything--the hat with pumpkins is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! love how you used the hat as a container! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty color combo and how smart to use the pilgrim hat as a basket! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, your card is absolutely beautiful... the holiday season is my favorite everything, so seeing this has spread sunshine into my heart! The stamps are darling and I love how you've designed your precious scene. Your background is true harvest warmth and done to perfection. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend. Please forgive me for being unable to comment on everything.. I am very overwhelmed and still dealing with injury. I am trying my best. I love visiting you and telling you how much I love your creations. :o) Thank you for being such a steadfast and beautiful presence in my life. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! I LOVE this! You make the most adorable little scenes, my friend! Love the depth that you created with all your layering, and I love your rich autumnal color palette. Adding the twine to the hay bales and cornstalks was just a brilliant touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable . . . I love Thanksgiving . . . my favorite holiday :)

    ReplyDelete