Monday, May 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-May 15,2017-Shaped Cards!




Hi, friends!

It's time for another Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is  Shaped Cards!  You can use any shape except for rectangle or square for your project!  I decided to make an Anniversary card for my sister and her husband.  And, here is my card...




For my card, I started with a cream card base and layered it with pink and peach circles.  The scalloped circle dies are from Lawn Fawn.  The two love birds in the cage are from Penny Black.  The heart vines are from Penny Black, also.  The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties(Faith Hope Love).  Pearls and ribbon to finish the card.  The dies with links that I used on this card are listed below...



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge... happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Shaped Cards
Barbara


Thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty card, Maria! I think dies add so much to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all the layers on this sweet anniversary card, Maria! Such a beautiful vintage inspired design! LOVE the cage of lovebirds you added... it's the perfect touch for this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful anniversary card, Maria. The heart shaped birdcage is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow--gorgeous dies & colors! Love this card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the shape and combo of dies. That birdcage heart is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful Maria!!!! I love all the gorgeous layers and the tone on tone! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-DT sis
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shaped card is pretty, love the little details you add on!

    ReplyDelete