Monday, May 1, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-May1, 2017(Flowers)




Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is flowers!  I just love flowers and had some red tulips bloom this spring, so pretty!  In just a couple weeks, I'll be planting my usual geraniums in pots around the house.  So happy to see warmer weather here once again!

I was hoping for my yellow tulips to blooms this year, but they didn't.  I'll probably have to plant new ones in the fall.  But, here are a couple pics of my red tulips...





I had red tulips in mind when I got out my new die from Lawn Fawn.  I just love it!  It is a fun window die with both sides that open at the center.  The darling kitten is sitting in the window enjoying the warm weather!


The other dies that I used are the zig zag stakables die from Lawn Fawn.  The grass die is from Frantic Stamper.  Twine and a gem to finish the card. All dies that were used for my card are listed below.  I hope you create a project using flower dies and join us for the challenge!


 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Flowers
Barbara
Maria--that's me
Kathy
Diane
Joann


Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. I love tulips!! They look great on your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Maria this is such an adorable card! Love your little kitty ... and your sweet flowers..they are so cute!!! Love this little scene!!! Have a beautiful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet, pretty card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Maria with the kitty sitting at the window, reminds me of my home..the tulips are so cute, love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This window scene is sooooo sweet! Love that kitty and love the window box of flowers! Those tiny tulips are the sweetest things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe....this is adorable. Such a sweet window scene and that kitty is a cutie:) I love your tulips too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute window scene! I love your red tulips....makes me feel like spring is on it's way!!! Still cold up here, but should warm up soon.... I hope anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute kitty sitting in the window and pretty tulips, Maria. The wood background is perfect for this too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet is this?! Love your real red tulips & the ones on your card! Wonderful new Blog Header, Maria--need to update mine one of these day!

    ReplyDelete