Sunday, July 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties July 2018-Blast From The Past Inspiration!




Hi, there!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Blast From the Past Inspiration!  Today, I am sharing a vintage card using products that were released in May with the set Sweet Cuts-Treat Box(large heart and arrow) and Hay Y'all(sentiment).  Previously released sets were used on my card, also.

And, here is my card...




 For my card, I started with  an aqua card base and paired it with Crate Paper.  I used the Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders for the heart borders.  The circle scallop frame is from the set Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames.  The medium sized stamped heart is from the set Be Happy.  It was die cut along with the banner from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  Ribbon(Bubblegum) and sequins(Marshmallow) along with twine to finish the card.
I had a lot of fun making this vintage card!  I had to dust off my sewing machine, but it felt good revisiting some favorite stamp sets and the vintage style!


Project Supplies:




I hope you are enjoying our July Blast From the Past Inspiration
this month!

Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!



Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Sweet colors… Great looking card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fancy and pretty - love all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats ao pretty and really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Maria! I love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty in pink! And such amazing layers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Maria! I really love the color combo & the heart border is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bow, the colors and that fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete