Saturday, July 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties July 2018-Blast From the Past Inspiration!




Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties July Inspiration!  We have a Blast From the Past Inspiration this month!  We are revisiting our May and June stamp/die sets.  Debbie plans to have a new stamp/die set out next month, which will be Paper Sweeties 6th Anniversary!  So stay tuned for some specials and the awesome birthday celebration goodies!

I had so much fun decorating this treat box along with Jake looking so handsome in his uniform.  The uniform is from the set You're My Hero.  The treat box with the heart and sentiments was released in May...Sweet Cuts-Treat Box.  The flag is from the set I Love Summer.  Die cut heart, clothes pin, twine and candy filled inside.  A sweet treat to thank someone who has served our country!

And, here is my project...












Please be sure to stop by the following to check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!





Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

3 comments:

  1. What a great treat box and so perfect for a military person! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man.... I love me some treat packaging! This is sooooooo cute, Maria! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly come up with the best projects, Maria! What a wonderful way to give goodies--love every detail!

    ReplyDelete