Monday, October 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties October 15, 2018-Release Party!



Hi, Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  

The new stamp/die sets this month are Happy Fall Y'all and I'm Nuts about You.  They are available today for purchase!  Also, please scroll down to see my second card for DRU.

So, let's get this party started!  I had a great time coloring up Jake and setting a fall scene along with a tag full of fall sentiments!  The sentiments are from the new I'm Nuts about You stamp set.  Those are some of my favorite things about fall, too.  How about you?  What are your favorite fall things?

And, here is my card...



For my card, I started with a blue card base and paired it with brown and orange paper.  The pumpkins are from the new set Happy Fall Y'all.   The acorns and leaves are from the new set I'm Nut about You.  The banner is from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The tag was die cut using Sweet Cuts-For You.  Ribbon(Creamsicle) along with twine to finish the card. I had tons of fun making this fall card!  I hope you stop over at the shop to view the wonderful products!

Another fall favorite is going to the Apple Festival here in town, which was last weekend!  It was a bit chilly, but we had a great time walking around visiting with people and eating delicious food!  We had a fish sandwich, fried veges, and an apple dumpling with ice cream.  Also, we always buy apples and apple butter...yum!!  Here are a few pics of our fun day...




And, here is a peek at the inside of the card...




Project Supplies:



                                               
                                          Happy Fall Ya'll


                                         I'm nut about you



Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!

Take care, hugs!










6 comments:

  1. Cuteness! My favorite time of year, and such a happy scene! Loving all the orange and brown on here, Maria, and I love the pumpkin patch filled with acorns, too. That tag with all the sentiments is adorable. Fun way to use that set. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Maria! I just love the wood slat background and that tag with all the sentiments, so clever! I really love the banner at the top, I may have to buy that die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card!! And thank you for sharing your photos too... I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun festival in your town, Maria! Looks like you guys had fun & the food sounds great! Sweet card & I agree with the list except for the falling leaves--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great autumn scene and the apple festival sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete