Thursday, November 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties November 15, 2018-Release Party!




Hi, Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  

The new stamp/die sets this month are Merry and Planner Series: Everyday Basics.  They are available today for purchase!  Also, please scroll down to see my second card for DRU.

So, let's get this party started!  Madison is the first to show at a Christmas party in her lovely gold and white sweater and skirt!  And, here is my card...



I had a great time coloring Madison and paper piecing a Christmas outfit for her.  Her outfit is from the set I'm so proud of you.  The sentiment Fa La La was gold embossed on vellum using sentiments from the new set Merry.  The gift next to Madison was stamped using the set Merry Little Christmas.  The tree was die cuts using the set Merry and Bright.  Gold sequins were placed on the tree.  Gold twine and gold Nuvo drops to finish the card.


Project Supplies:







                              Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!

Take care, hugs!









6 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her outfit and this is another sweet and pretty creation Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Maria! Beautiful color combo & she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold Christmas tree! So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh, LOVE this, Maria! Such a fabulous scene, and I adore all that gold sparkle! The vellum sentiment strips are so eye catching. And what an amazing paper pieced outfit! Love her!

    ReplyDelete