Thursday, November 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November 2018!




Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November!



Hi, Friends!

Happy November 1st!

As you can see above, Jake and Abigail are ready for Thanksgiving!  Lots of fall stamps and dies were used to create my planner this month.  And, a *new* planner stamp set, which will be released on 11-15-18!  It  is Planner Series: Everyday Basics that will be a great addition when stamping my planner pages!  It has days of the week, numbers for time, get it done, even nap time!  I especially love the numbers to stamp the time!

I have two posts today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card, too!

Here is a photo of the new stamp set....Everyday Basics!



Abigail's outfit and large pumpkin is from the stamp set Happy ThanksgivingJake's outfit and turkey are from the stamp set Gobble Gobble.  The hay bale and corn stalk is from the set Stand Add on: Scarecrow.  The leaves are from the set Give Thanks.


And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...







I had lots of fun decorating my planner for November!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!


Project Supplies:


Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!  

Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!







8 comments:

  1. Maria, your work continues to sprinkle my heart with sunshine! Your pages are always so sweet and I just adore the new goodies you're showcasing. Beautifully done, my friend. I am grateful to be back for good this time. I missed you and your works of heart. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't keep a planner but after seeing how cute this is, I may have to rethink that. I love the colorful edges and all those fun teeny images on the squares. So much fun to see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pilgrims are darling & I love all the sweet pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what an amazing work of art planner this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner pages are so happy and fun, Maria! Love the pilgrim outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your November pages do not disappoint! So many FAB details!

    ReplyDelete