Monday, January 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties January 2019-Winter Inspiration Day #1!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to January 2019-Blast from the past-Winter Inspiration Day #1!  There isn't a new release this month, so the team is sharing inspiration with some winter favorites!

For my card, I decided to make a shaker card and use the adorable waving snowmen from the set Snow Time.  Also, more snowmen friends drove by to say "hi" riding in the classic red truck!  The red truck from the set Merry Christmas Y'all was just released last month!  So many possibilities to fill the back of the red truck!  Today, it's a waving snowman, how fun!  And, here is my card...






I started with a white card base and paired it with paper from Carta Bella.  The shaker was made using Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames.  The sentiment is from the set Let It Snow.  The shaker mix was made using Robin Egg and Marshmallow sequins and small white beads. The embossed snowflakes were made using the set Thanks Snow Much.  The snow around the edges of the card was made using Nuvo Drop-Ivory Seashell.  Copics were used to color the images.



Project Supplies:





I had lots of fun making this shaker card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 


Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!









6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Maria! I love all your layers and that snowman driving the truck is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable, fun scene you created, Maria! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! That snowman driving the truck!! Oh my! Thi sone is wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So much to look at here and what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akkkkkk, cuteness! Snowmen in the truck!!! I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative & cute, Maria--love this one!

    ReplyDelete