Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties January 2019-Winter Inspiration Day #2!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Day 2 of January 2019-Blast from the past-Winter Inspiration!  There isn't a new release this month, so the team is sharing inspiration with some winter favorites!

For my card, I decided to use more snowmen!  These are from the set Snow Friends.  The sentiment is from the set  Merry.  Also, the cut out windows were made using Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames.  The die cut sentiment is from the set Sweet Cuts-Wish.  Sequins (Marshmallow) to finish the card.  I just love these sweet smiling snowman/snow woman!  They are wishing for snow to keep their shape just like Frosty the Snowman!





I started with a white card base and colored the images with copics.  I'm thinking of giving this card to my sis, Cecilia.  She loves snow!  I can do without the snow.  But, I must admit looking at it out the window is a lovely sight.






Project Supplies:






I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 


Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!








8 comments:

  1. Cute snowman pair, Maria. I love how you added the white dots to the scarves and hat. A fun scene for your sister. I love snow if I don't have to go out and drive in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet snowman card Maria! I love that snowman couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and adorable card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the scallop circles for windows!! Brilliant and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable couple they make! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a sucker for snowmen! This is sooooo durn cute, Maria! Love those scalloped circle window cut outs... that is such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! I just love how you put the snow people in the scalloped window, Maria! Great choice to use 2 shades of blue for them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great peeping out of the circles - so cute.

    ReplyDelete