Friday, January 4, 2019

Let's Talk!



Hi, Friends!

Happy Friday to you!  How are you doing after the holidays?  Are things settling down and back to normal?

I found some extra time today to enter a fun challenge over at Double D Challenge!  Lots of fun prizes to be had for they are celebrating their third anniversary!  I just love looking at the yummy inspiration photo!  I decided to use one of my  stamp sets from Precious Remembrance.  I'm thinking it would be great for a Valentine card since it has hearts on it.  And, here is my card...




Another view of my card...



I started with a white card base and paired it with a black panel that was die cut using a Mama Elephant die.  The red glittery hearts were made using a heart punch.  Washi tape under the glitter strips at the top and bottom.  Twine added for interest.  And, sequins from Paper Sweeties to finish the card.  Well, that's all for now.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Take care!

Hugs,









11 comments:

  1. Oh Maria this is just fabulous and I LOVE the sentiment!! Great job my friend! Happy New Year! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘What’s On The Menu’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute, Maria! Love how you put everything together & the red glitter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, this is so adorable and fun! The sentiment is a favorite of mine. I love sitting with a friend enjoying a cup of coffee and chatting. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me love. Also, for joining in the Double D's "What's on the Menu" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm - that looks like a delicious cup of coffee! I love the colors and how much your card reflects the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a cute and glittery card. Love the hearts and the strips top and bottom. My hat off to another retired nurse. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D "It's on the Menu."
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the elements go nicely together, the cup, the chalkboard background and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We seem to have had a stream of visitors lately and I just want to get back to creating Lol! Fabulous card and I love the elements with that wonderful coffee cup... Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card! Love the cup and the pretty red glitter border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute! I love the sparkly red hearts and washi tape and the scalloped mat. All three sentiments are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Celebration Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete