Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan your Life Series-January 2019!




Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-January!



Hi, Friends!

Happy New Year!

As you can see above with my planner, it is snow time!  We've been lucky around here that we haven't had snow.  I think we had it cover the ground once this winter, but it was probably less than an inch.  I was dreaming of a white Christmas, but I'll have to wait until next year.  Christmas is over, so this gal is ready for spring!

One of my favorite winter sets from  Paper Sweeties is Snow Friends.  Their smiling sweet faces makes me smile!  Also, I used the set Thanks Snow Much for the snowflakes and snow drifts.

I have two posts today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card, too!

And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...







I had lots of fun decorating my planner for  January!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:






Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!  

Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!










5 comments:

  1. Love the aqua/purple color combo & all those darling images! Wonderful pages, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! that's so cute!! Loving the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Maria, wishing you a crafty 2019 and a year filled with good health, love and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these frosty colours and the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete