Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!





2020 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Friday, November 6, 2020 - Friday, November 13, 2020
6 am pacific
Direct link to hop post:
Social media hashtag: #fallwinter2020clh

Hi, there!

It's time for the Fall/Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  You can use coffee, tea, and/or cocoa images for your project!  The hop starts November 6th and runs until November 13th.  Paper Sweeties has several wonderful coffee/tea/cocoa stamp sets available!  I used one of my favorites....Coffee, yes please .  We hope you join the hop!  Lots of prizes up for grabs from many wonderful sponsors!



I used some fun coffee themed papers from PhotoPlay and inked up images from the Paper Sweeties stamp set Coffee, yes please.  The circle scallop is from the set Sweet Cuts Circle Scallop Frames.  Sequins(Strawberry) and a gold twine bow to finish my coffee card.

Project Supplies:

Paper Sweeties Super Sponsor Prize:
 

Paper Sweeties Flash Prize:




Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Enjoy the hop!
Take care, hugs!!







20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the layering on this is amazing! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on your gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun Maria! Love the added pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much for the eyes to take in on this cute card and I love it! It's a coffee-lovers delight with all those cups to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What wonderful layering with so many fabulous details, a Super card Maria. Thank you so much for your lovely visit, after looking through your wonderful work I am now a follower.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute in these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those cute cups & the Fall colors for your card, Maria! Have an idea in my head, so hopefully I'll get one card entered in time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday sweetie!
    Your card is wonderful, it's like walking into a cosy coffee shop... Oh how I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and happy card! I love the sentiment; both prize sets are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the pops of blue on here. This is such a vibrant and striking color combo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute coffee card. Lots of lovely layers. Pretty pattern papers. Delightful design.
    ...did I nail the alliteration? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so awesome! I think it has all my favorites in it LOL. Thank you for sharing and for being a sponsor

    ReplyDelete