Sunday, November 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November 1, 2020!





Happy November 1st!

I hope you all are doing well!  It's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!  Jake is ready with his turkey friend to celebrate Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving will be different this year for so many.  I look forward to the time when we can gather and be thankful for the end of the pandemic!


I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.





Here is a closer view of the first page...




The papers that I used are from Doodlebug.  The stickers are from Echo Park.  



And, now a closer peek at my second page...


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for November!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:



ALL Planner Series stamp sets are 50% off (while supplies last)

Click HERE to shop!

  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. Bright fall colors on your planner this month. I really like the scalloped squares in different papers along the bottom. That is so cheerful. Thanksgiving will be different this year. What a shame but we can all give thanks we are healthy and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the cute entries in your November planner! Everything indicates Thanksgiving and I can't believe how quickly that's coming up! I'd better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many darling images on these pages, Maria! I really love the owl & turkey next to handsome Jake! We sure will celebrate when holidays can again be spent with family & friends. Think we'll just have phone calls this year. I haven't had to fix the meal for years, so this will be interesting--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your planner pages... these are gorgeous! Mine would all be blank... We're locked down again so every day would say home, home, home - Unless of course I go grocery shopping Lol! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and utterly adorable x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! I love your little pilgrim and his turkey buddy! Thanksgiving definitely will be different this year, won't it? I'm with Ros.... my only entry would be work and grocery shopping. LOL

    ReplyDelete