Monday, November 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties November 2020-Release Rewind!



November Release Rewind!  Today is the day when we combine the new with previously released stamp sets.  Today I'm sharing another farm themed card!



Jake is with his farm friends wishing a happy birthday!  The chick and Jakes's outfit is from the set What's up Chickie?.  The barn is from the set Farmhouse sweet Farmhouse.  The corn stalk and bale of hay is from the set Scarecrow.  The sweet little lamb is from the set Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes.  The background was made using DO mustard seed and spiced marmalade.  DO spray crackling campfire for interest.  All images were colored with copics.  Dots placed to finish the card.





And, once again the happy little chick singing a farm birthday song!  I just love all the adorable farm animals, don't you?!



Hay there!

Sweet Cuts-Hay there!


Please check out more inspiration from my teammates!

We hope you enjoyed the release this month!
Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!








8 comments:

  1. I almost fell of my chair when I saw the inside of this card. Oh my, how cute is this! I'm loving these cow cards. I hope your back is feeling much better. I've not heard of Sombra so I will check on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card, you have so much detail and a wonderful colouring and the insert? WOW such fun.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do make the cutest scenes, Maria, & I love the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beyond cute and I love all the farm cards you've been making lately. I especially cracked up over the inside of this one too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous little farm scene, such fun and so creative and I love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! I do love that little cow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for the delay, but I think I’ve caught up in my commenting now! Another adorable card with an incredible detailed scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty. I like the scene you created. :)

    ReplyDelete