Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties March 2021-Featured Products Inspiration-Day 3!



Hi, Friends!

Today is Day #3 for Paper Sweeties featuring all dolls, doll dies, and doll outfit sets!  Today I have Jake all dressed and ready for a St. Patrick's Day party!   He is looking forward to some yummy treats!

In celebration for this month Paper Sweeties is having a special!

Special for the month of March - Buy 3 doll and/or doll outfit stamp sets GET ONE DOLL AND/OR DOLL OUTFIT STAMP SET FREE!  (Leave us a comment on your checkout form with the name of the set you would like for free).




For my shaker card, I started with a green card base. The celebrate sentiment and cupcake is from the set Sweet Mini Duo:  Celebrate.  The shamrock and small banner are from the set Planner Series:  All Occasions.  Jake's outfit is from the set Best Dad.  The sentiment background was made using a stencil from Tim Holtz.  The scallop frame for the shaker is from the set Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.  Stars from a stencil I made were inked using twisted citron for the background of the shaker.  The scalloped die cut under the cupcake was made using the set Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  The sequin mix are green apple and gold sequins.  And, the top hat for Jake to complete his dapper outfit is from the set Sweet Cuts-Snow Friends.  Lots of wonderful items from Paper Sweeties to make this St. Pat's shaker card!

Please check out more inspiration from my teammates!


Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Take care, hugs!









7 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm a little behind here Maria but I'm loving all your St Pat's cards... I love this guy's glossy hat! Hope all is well with you... enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous with the St. Patrick's theme! I love how you added all those adorable elements to make this shaker card so festive! Cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this doll Maria, and the shaker element of the card. Great design too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake is all decked out for St. Patrick's Day and I love the shaker card. At first look I thought that was green beer in the center but I am having trouble with my eyes. Hope he enjoys his cupcake for his celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker design & Jake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute St. Patrick's Day card, Maria! I love your shaker which looks like a window into the party that Jake is attending!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what an awesome shaker! Looks like a big celebration on a card! 🍀💚

    ReplyDelete