Friday, September 8, 2023

Thankful...


Hi, Friends,

Happy Friday!  I hope you are having a great week!  I've had success in getting several birthday cards done and Thanksgiving, too.  The above card was made with new goodies from The Greetery.  I couldn't resist the Elegant Entrance Arches Die and the Harvest Die.  I can see myself using the Arches Die for many different occasions.  I used vellum for the windows on the doors.  I'm entering this card over at NBUS.


For a peek behind the doors...


Please don't mind my fingers in the way.  I added a panel from Echo Park, which worked out well.


It's a good day to get more crafting done.  The weather outside turned cool...low 60's.  What a big change from last week when it was in the 90's.  But, I do welcome the cooler weather rather than having the humidity.  Also, my hubby is gone for most of the day helping with the Lion's Club.  A good time to craft away to my heart's content, yeah!

Ok, I thank you so much for dropping by today.  I'm thankful, grateful, and blessed having all my craft friends out there!  Take good care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!








10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the vellum worked great for the door windows. I'm ready for some cooler weather and fall here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene for a Thanksgiving card! That's a wonderful collection of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card with your new dies, so beautifully put together. A lovely sentiment to open the doors on too. We are still in a heatwave here in the UK, so I'm sitting in my North facing craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card with a surprise inside the doors. The weather here is just like fall in the mornings and I'm ready for the cooler temps, the colors and sweaters and hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card Maria! So fun to have the windows open up to the sentiment. Love the fall scene but what I really love is the windows opening. Glad you got to have a nice crafty day! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fingernails, Maria! And your card really showcases the arched window die so well! You've made a very pretty fall thank you or Thanksgiving card! I hear you on the cooler temps! I remember always hearing that old (er, mature) people love the heat. That sure hasn't happened to me yet!! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love the cool surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, Maria and I love all those fabulous little details. It looks so versatile too and could be adapted for lots of occasions!
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so far behind. Some of your cards I've seen on IG, but don't remember this one. Absolutely love it! You make the greatest scenes!

    ReplyDelete