Monday, August 1, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge -Team A -Babies(human or animals)!







Hi, there!


Happy August 1st!  And, it's time for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is Babies(human or animals)!  My niece is expecting a boy in the fall, so I went with a fall themed card!  They love nature, animals, and the outdoors!  For some reason I was inspired to make a deer card.  I just love those deer dies from IO!

I started with a cream card base and distressed the background using Tim Holtz ink.  The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  A beautiful tree die from Memory Box and fun puffy cloud borders from Lawn Fawn!  Dots from Doodlebug and ribbon to finish the card.  All dies are listed below...




 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!


Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
A Team Members
Theme:  Outdoor Fun
Barbara
Jenny
Maria--that's me
Vicki
Kathy


Thanks so much for visiting here today!
Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a unique & beautiful card for a Fall baby boy! Your niece will treasure it, for sure, Maria! Brilliant idea to use the cloud border also for the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this for a baby card! Great idea and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! love the hillsides and that pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Maria - the scene that you have created here is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene! I love the inking, love the deer, love that tree! And your grassy hills made from the cloud border die are uhhhdorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, this card is lovely! I love the way you used the same die cut for the clouds and grass. Great idea! The tree is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet, Maria! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria. I love the happy sponging for your background and the green and orange just pop off it.

    ReplyDelete