Friday, May 19, 2017

Happy Happy Birthday!



Hi, there!

I'm just popping in quick to share with you several cards that I made from two stamp sets with dies that I won from a challenge over at City Crafter Challenge.  I'm entering these cards over at Word Art Wednesday.  Ros was hosting the challenge at CCCB and I was to case her card as seen below...


And, here is my card...


Anyways, I thank you so much, Ros, for your generous gift of these lovely stamps/dies!  They are very delicate and so pretty...love them!!  The stamp set is from Make & Create(The Works Stores) and the sentiment is from PTI.

I made a couple more with the same design, but in different colors...


Here is a card highlighting the second stamp set from the same company and the sentiments are from Paper Sweeties...


I made a few more of the same...



It feels very good to have my stash stocked up again!  Any plans for the weekend?  I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow for I would like to finally get some planting done.  Whatever you have planned for this weekend, I hope you have a great one!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. These look great! Well done winning the challenge and putting your prize in good use! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards and so glad you liked Ros's prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly been busy, Maria! These cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win, you did a fabulous job making cards with the dies...love the happy happy b-day cards with all the lovely colors of flowers! Of course your cat card is adorable! We are getting ready for heat her in the PNW! 77 today and by Sunday maybe 90! Yikes, I need to get some planting done too, it best be done in the early hours!! Have a wonderful weekend Maria! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--you sure put your prize to good use, Maria! Lovely, lovely cards--great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your cards are wonderful Maria! So elegant! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your gift and a well deserved win! Have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love how you've layered those gorgeous black stamped frames. The flowers are perfect with one tucked behind. The hearts are so pretty colored pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card and congrats for winning the prize from Ros at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all these beautiful cards! Oh, I love how you overlapped and layered those awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete