Saturday, June 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties June 2018-Release Rewind!




Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Rewind!  Today I am sharing a project made with the new treat box add on:  Home & Garden!  So many sweet details to add when making the treat box!  But, today I am sharing with you a shaker card using the add on images with the window, fence, tree, bird, and flowers.  Since today is the Release Rewind, we combine the new release with previously released sets.

And, here is my shaker card...




 For my card, I started with  a white card base and paired it with a water colored panel using distress inks.  I used the Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames for the frame.  The house and hearts are from the set Somewhere over the Rainbow.   The sentiment is from the set Hay Y'all, which was released last month, and stamped on the banner die cut from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The ribbon (Raspberry) and sequins are from Paper Sweeties, also.  The sequins are Raspberry, Bubblegum, and Marshmallow.  I had lots of fun making this shaker card!  Lots of pink on this card.  I bet you can guess that it's one of my favorite colors!

Another view of my project...




Project Supplies:








I hope you enjoyed my Paper Sweeties projects this month using the new Treat Box Add on:  Home & Garden with coordinating dies!  


Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!



Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable Maria and I love the pink! Wishing you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorably sweet card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Great idea to make it a shaker - they are always special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is one of my FAV colors, too! I LOVE the scene you created int he shaker! FAB flower sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable card! From the watercolored panel, adorable house and white frame and banner. It's all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable, Maria! I love your little scene, love the scalloped frame, and love that watercolor background, too. So many fabulous details here. And the shaker window.... just too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaker with such a cute scene in the window!

    ReplyDelete