Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties-July 14, 2019-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties July Release Sneak Peeks!

Debbie is releasing two new stamp/die sets this month called Ahoy Matey and Beach Therapy!  Today, I am highlighting both sets.  Who is ready for some summer fun?!  I know I am!  These sets coordinate very well with the previously released sets that were released last month...Mermaid Wishes and Sea you soon!




For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with Doodlebug paper.  The anchor, ship, and waves are from the new set Beach Therapy.  The sentiment is from the new set Ahoy Matey.  The anchor was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Beach Therapy and embossed.  A brad and twine for interest.  I haven't used brads in such a long time.  I couldn't even remember if I still had white brads, lol!

A view of the inside of the card...


I love the little smiling fish with bubbles for the inside of the card, which are from the set Ahoy Matey.  The sentiment is from the set Mermaid Wishes.

Project Supplies:
Ahoy Matey


Beach Therapy



Mermaid Wishes





I had lots of fun making this nautical card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








3 comments:

  1. You are so creative, Maria--darling card! Love the waves & how you added twine & used the brad! I know I have brads, but can't remember where I put them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty inside and out...beautifully designed, too, you always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card sure does put me in the mood for some Summer fun. Wonderful and creative card with a great little scene and the anchor and white brad looks great x...Like Greta off to look for my brads x

    ReplyDelete