Monday, July 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 15, 2019-Release Party!





Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today is the day to purchase the two new stamp/die sets, Ahoy Matey and Beach Therapy!

Today, I am highlighting Beach Therapy.  I just love the lighthouse image!  I created a set of note cards for my sis for her birthday.






For my card, I started with a white card base and used broken china distress ink for the sky.  The lighthouse was water colored with zig markers.  Nuvo Drops(Morning Dew) was applied to the windows, starfish, and sand.  The star fish is from the set Mermaid Wishes, which was released last month.  The scalloped frame is from the set Sweet Cuts Oval Scallop Frames.

A view of the inside of the card...


The sun is from the set Island Time and the sentiment is from the set Let's go to the Beach.  The waves are from the new set Beach Therapy.


I water colored a second version of the same lighthouse image.  The sky was made using Spiced Marmarlade, Spun Sugar, and Seedless Preserves distress inks.




A view of the four cards...




Project Supplies:



Beach Therapy


Mermaid Wishes




I had lots of fun making these note cards with the lighthouse for my sis!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Happy Shopping!
Have a great day, hugs!









9 comments:

  1. Fabulous beachy cards Maria! Great job showcasing the new release! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your notecards are darling! Love the lighthouses and the backgrounds, especially the pink/orange ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute lighthouse & I love both versions, Maria! I know your sis will be thrilled to have such a great note card set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful to make these notelets for your Sis...Wonderful CAS designs and so very pretty. Love the colours, that fabulous lighthouse and the wonderful sentiments x Great little notelets x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These notecards are so sweet, Maria! They look great in blue skies and at sunset! I used to practice speech therapy, but I think I like beach therapy much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! These are so fun and I love the colors!!! TY sweet friend for my beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you outdid yourself with these, beautiful inside and out..love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just Perfect and AWESOME! I love the beach therapy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete