Sunday, September 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge-September 15, 2019(Planes, Trains, & Automobiles)




Hi, Friends!

Welcome to the Dies R Us Challenge once again for September!  The theme is Planes, Trains, & Automobiles!  You can use anything with a plane, train, and/or automobile.  And, we ask that you use at least one metal die to be eligible for the prize.

I do love some Lawn Fawn, so I decided to ink up the fun airplane stamp.  Maybe I'm still on bon voyage mode from our vacation, lol!  I wanted to add some color and clouds, so I added washi tape borders to my card.  I do love the aqua and red color combo.  This card came together very quickly...easy peasy!





For my card, I started with an aqua card base and paired it with white.  The panel was die cut using Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Backdrop.  Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds die was added for the clouds.  The plane was colored with copics.  Twine, washi tape, and red dots to finish the card.


 All dies that were used for my card with links are listed below.  I hope you create a project using dies and join us for the challenge!



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  Hope you check out the store for  amazing selection of dies, stamps, papers, inks, etc.!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!   


    Design Team

Kathy
Maria—that’s me!
Diane
Laurie
Sherri



Thanks so much for taking time to visit here today!  Have a great day!
Hugs!










9 comments:

  1. What a super cute card, complete with blue skies and billowy clouds as well as a complicated flight pattern! Hah! LOL It's really a cute card, and I love those red enamel dot accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how darling! And what a fun way to wish someone a happy trip! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the swirly background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you sed the background and cloud dies with the plane. the background give such a sense of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the swirls for the cloud! FAB card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and creative card, that background is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aqua and red together too, and your card is adorable! The swirly background and puffy clouds are the perfect setting for the LF airplane. Super cute card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever & cute! Love how you used all the elements, Maria!

    ReplyDelete