Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Birthday!




Hi, there!

Just popping in quick while taking a break from cleaning!  I'd rather be crafting than cleaning, right?!  But, once I get the usual cleaning done I'll scoot back to the craft room this afternoon...yeah!  

I made a birthday card for my friend's husband, Mike.  He, just like my hubby, loves Ohio State football.  When we all get together, the men talk about football and work.  We gals talk about kids and crafting.  

For my card, I started with a white card base.  The sentiments and frame die is from Jillian Vance.  I cut out the block O from a scrapbook kit.  The label is from SU along with the sentiment.  Twine to finish the card.

And, I decided to take a photo of my Sheila.  She was very intent yesterday on chasing after a cat that came into our yard.  She chased it into the field.  She also saw a little squirrel teasing her from the maple tree while she looked at it from the patio window.  I was hoping she'd forget about both, but no such luck.  She was on a mission this morning to find them both, lol!  No sightings so far today from either critter.  Anyways, here is a photo of her giving me the look.  She says...Come on, Mom, let me out again to find the cat and squirrel!:-))


Well, that's all for now.  I hope you all have an awesome day!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!  Take care, hugs!







8 comments:

  1. Sheila & Fritz think alike--haha! The squirrels are really driving him crazy as they run around collecting & hiding our neighbor's walnuts! Your card is so perfect, Maria--he will love it! I'd say good luck, but since I also have a good friend who is a Husker fan I'll just say hope it's a good game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card with that "O" on it. I wish I could make one like that with a "P" for my grandson. He would love this and I'm sure your card is going to be a big hit. Sheila is so cute. We have coyotes in our field along with rabbits that drive Molly crazy. No way could she catch a rabbit but she tries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea for this birthday card! Love the Ohio State type in the background with the big "O" - it's just perfect for a fan of this team! Your dog is gorgeous and has that yearning look in her eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card, Maria, and I'm sure your friend will love it. Sheila looks so cute!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a fabulous card for your friend's hubby... He will be so thrilled I'm sure. And what a cute photo of your little girlie..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful and wonderful card....so unique and fabulous x. Sheila is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila is Adorable and your card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete