Monday, September 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties September 16, 2019-Release Rewind!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind!  Today is the day that we highlight the newly released stamp sets along with previously released stamp sets for our projects.  The new stamp sets this month are What's up Chickie? and Ewe make me happy  And, coordinating die set Sweet Cuts-Ewe make me happy.

Today, I have another farm themed card to share with you.  Emma is with her horse and decided to take a peek at her chicken in the chicken coop.




For my card, I started with a white card base.  I paired it with paper from Doodlebug, MME, and KI Memories.  Emma's outfit, horse, chick, and sentiment are from the new set What's up Chickie?.  The sun is from the set Island Time.  The clouds are from the set Let's go to the Beach.  The bale of hay is from the set Scarecrow.   I brushed on white acrylic paint lightly to the blue panel to give a white wash appearance. The shaker window was made using Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames. The sequin mix is sequins(Cookie Dough)(Creamsicle), and (Strawberry).

A view of the inside of the card...

How fun is that sentiment?!  


Project Supplies:








I had lots of fun making this farm themed shaker card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and love the extra touches you gave, like the flower on her hat...so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute card, Maria! Love the row of clouds across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is so cute... What a great 'inside' too!

    ReplyDelete