Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Christmas...


Hi, there!

I apologize for my blog being so busy this week.  I'm taking advantage of the time and snowy weather to craft away in my craft room. 

I hope you all are staying warm!  When I took the dog out this morning, I noticed that the temp was ten degrees...brrr!  And, we received several inches of snow on Tuesday.  It looks like a winter wonderland.  We also didn't have internet or TV yesterday until the afternoon.  It was a good time to turn on the radio and get some cards done.  The above card is for my son, Jeremy.  I'm counting on him for being home for Christmas, lol!  I just love the cute gnome and fun sentiment!

For my card, I started with a white card base and used distress inks of Peacock Feather, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, and Salty Ocean.  The panel was die cut using a MFT die.  The gnome and sentiment are from Sugar Pea.  The snowflakes are from Avery Elle.  The gnome was colored with copics.  Nuvo Glitter Accents(Fresh Snowfall) and twine to finish the card.

Ok, well that's all for now until tomorrow with my Paper Sweeties project.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hugs!







4 comments:

  1. It looks like winter came early for most of us this year and BRRRRRR!! Your card today is perfect for the occasion! I love the colorful, gorgeous background with those gorgeous snowflakes, and I wish I had a big hat like this to keep my head, face and ears warm in this cold! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--winter already! Well, it certainly inspired a darling card! Your coloring is fabulous & I love the background, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Maria! Send that snow my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. Fun punny sentiment.

    ReplyDelete