Thursday, November 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties November 14, 2019-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties November Release Sneak Peeks!

Debbie is releasing two new stamp/die sets this month called Truck Add on: Occasions and Blessed  Today, I am highlighting the Truck Add-on:  Occasions set.  It's a set with images and sentiments for several occasions!  A perfect set to have on hand for your crafting projects!



For my card, I started with a cream card base.  I made a stencil using the set Merry Christmas Y'all for the tree background.  I lightly sponged on distress inks of twisted citron and spiced marmalade.  The truck is from the same set.  I colored all images with copics.  The large pumpkins and the sentiment are from the new set Truck Add-on: Occasions.  The small pumpkins are from the set that was released last month Sweater Weather.  The oval scallop frame is from the set Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames.  Several sequins (Creamsicle) and twine to finish the card.

A view of the inside of the card...




Project Supplies:




I had lots of fun making this fall card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 





Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. Oh what a neat card! Your coloring is fabulous, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is so cute. Your coloring and sponging is so awesome. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the coloring on the truck and all the details you are so good at...super cute card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Terrific colouring Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect card for Fall, Maria! So cute!

    ReplyDelete