Friday, November 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November 2019!




Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November!




Hi, Friends!

It's nearly time for Thanksgiving!  And, it's time to give thanks and be grateful for all our blessings!  I am so grateful for all my family and friends!  I thank you for your support by coming to my blog and always leaving sweet comments...thank you!!

For my planner this month, I thought it would be fitting to have a Thanksgiving theme with Jake and Madison.  They are getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner.  Madison made a yummy pumpkin pie!  And, Jake has the turkey ready to prepare for his family and friends!  Jake's outfit and the turkey is from the set Gobble Gobble.  Madison's outfit is from the set Happy Thanksgiving.  The large pumpkins are from the set Truck Add on: Occasions.  The small pumpkins and leaves are from the set Planner: Series: Fall Sentiments.

 I have two other posts today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card and coffee card, too!

Here is a closer view of the first page...





The beautiful fall paper and washi tape is from Doodlebug.  The sentiments along the bottom of the page are from Doodlebug, also.

And, now a closer peek at my second page...





I had lots of fun decorating my planner for November!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:





  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








3 comments:

  1. I love these pages, Maria! Love all the Fall colors & images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pages for November. Love those pilgrims and the turkey with the pilgrim hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pilgrims! Two more Fabulous pages!!!

    ReplyDelete