Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties January 2020 Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties January Release Sneak Peeks!

Debbie is releasing a new Sweet Kit this month.  The two new sets that go along with the Sweet Kit are called Life Begins after Coffee and We go together! Today, I am highlighting the Life Begins after Coffee set.  It's a set with images and sentiments relating to...yes, you guessed it...coffee!  A perfect set to have on hand for your coffee loving friends!



For my slim card, I started with a red card base.  I made the background using distress inks of mustard seed, spiced marmalade, and candied apple. The fab coffee dp for the top and bottom borders is from Photo Play.  The cute cups with smiley faces, coffee cup, sentiment, and coffee pot is from the new set Life Begins after Coffee.  For the shelves, I cut strips of paper and colored them with copics.  Sweet Cuts-Oval Scalloped FramesMadison was die cut and colored with copics.  Her outfit is from the set Tackle life one cup at a time.

A view of the inside of the card...


The sentiment and the cup are from the new set Life Begins after Coffee, also.


Project Supplies:





Life begins after coffee

We go together


Note:  This is a Sweet Kit Quarterly Release month, so the new stamps & dies released in the kit are exclusive until the kits are sold out -- if there are any left over after all the kits are sold out, they will be made available to purchase separately.

I had lots of fun making this coffee themed card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 







Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable and I love all the elements... So beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card and the slim design looks fabulous. Thank you for the sneak peek x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Maria and I love how you incorporated so many of the new elements in the scene you created! The shelves are a genius touch:-)
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first so this I was once again in awe of your work...another FABULOUSLY designed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Maria--cute cups & love how you colored Madison's hair! Neat to make a slim card!

    ReplyDelete