Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Thank you and Valentine's card!


Hi, there!

It's another gloomy day here in NW Ohio...cold and damp...yep...Ohio weather!  But, that's ok since I ran my errands and had my yearly doctor appointment.  I even treated myself to a breakfast at Bob Evans.  Usually I don't like to eat alone, but I was starving and I knew I had errands to run, so I didn't want to pass out, lol!  Now, I'm back home in my craft room with the bright craft lights to bring on my own happy sunshine!

I'd like to share with you a card that I created for a friend who organizes the craft retreat that my friend, Nancy, and I go to in April for the weekend.  I needed to send her payment and also wanted to send her a crafty card.  And, the stamp set that Darnell gifted to me last fall at the craft retreat in Indiana was perfect to use for Judy.



I love this stamp set with the cleaning lady and fun sentiments!  I know that Judy will smile when she receives this card!  


I have a Tshirt that says those exact words...eat, sleep, stamp, repeat.  And, that's what Nancy and I will be doing come April.  We are really looking forward to it!  Thanks again, Darnell, for this fun stamp set!!

Next up, is a Valentine card with Lawn Fawn goodies.  I just LOVE those little hearts for a shaker card!  All the dies that I used on the card are from Lawn Fawn.  The DP inside the hearts for the background is from Doodlebug.  I have several more Valentine cards that I've done that I'll show on another post.




Ok, back to my craft table for more Valentine cards!  Please take good care and enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs those close and dear to you for we never know what the future brings.  My heartfelt sympathies go out to the family and friends of Kobe Bryant.  And, also to all the families that had loved ones that were with Kobe.

Hugs!











8 comments:

  1. That is SUCH an adorable card, Maria! Love the cleaning lady and the sentiments, and your coloring is fabulous. So perfect for your crafty friend. I just got back from a retreat myself, so I know you guys will have a ball in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card that I can truly relate to! LOL Love how you colored this one and the design is perfect! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is so FUN and your coloring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. The first one is so fun and made me smile. Judy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and fabulous first card and what a wonderful design on the second. Both cards are marvellous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right--never know how long we have, so each day must be treasured. Judy's card is so much fun & beautifully colored, Maria! The little heart shakers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards, Maria! The sentiments on the first one are perfect for us crafty people! Hope your doctor appointment went well. I would love to go to a craft retreat but no crafty friends around here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoe all was well with your Doctor's appointment... Fabulous card for your friend and such fun! Gorgeous shaker hearts and so pretty against the soft pink... Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete