Thursday, January 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties January 2020! Release Rewind!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind!  I hope you've enjoyed all the inspiration from the team for the new release so far.  Today, for the rewind we combine previously released sets with the new sets.

Debbie is releasing a new Sweet Kit this month.  The two new sets that go along with the Sweet Kit are called Life Begins after Coffee and We go together! Today, I am highlighting the We go together set.


For my card, I started with a white card base.  The scalloped frames are from the set Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  The images and sentiments are from the new set We go togehter.  Those little smiley faces with the hearts are just too cute!!  And, perfect sentiments to go along with the fun images!  More hearts were added to the card by die cutting the borders from the set Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  The labels are from the sweet borders set, also.  Sequins (Grape) and twine to finish the card.


A view of the inside of the card...


The inside sentiment is from the set Sent from my heart.


Project Supplies:






Life begins after coffee

We go together



I had lots of fun making this sweet card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








9 comments:

  1. You are rocking this release, Maria! I love this adorable card and the one from your previous post with the coffee cup! Sweet and colorful and super cute ... my favorite kind of cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards always make me smile and today's in no exception x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cute as can be! Loving those little heart banners and polka dots all tied up with pretty twine! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sets are so cute and so is your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun color combo & images--makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not something we have here, peanut butter and jelly... But your card looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Complete and total smile-inducing adorableness! :)

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete