Monday, June 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-June 2020!





Hi, Friends!

Happy June 1st!

It's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!  Even though we are dealing with Covid-19, a positive thing is having warmer weather and bright sunshine!  We recently went to one of our favorite eating places and ate outside for a delicious meal, so fun!


Abigail is enjoying the sun!  And, she is in her flower garden watering her pretty flowers!  Her outfit and flowers are from the set Live Love Grow.

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.





Here is a closer view of the first page...



And, now a closer peek at my second page...


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for June!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:


  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








7 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to start June with your pretty planner and Abigail looks like she is having fun too x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun planner spread! Your colors and paper sweeties doll are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to the new month to see what you do with your planner. This is so cute. I love how you add the scalloped pattern paper squares and all the cute things for the days. It is so cheerful and makes you look forward to each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a DELIGHT! Love this and Glad you had a nice dinner outside! We are doing that too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely planner for June... So pretty! With the lovely weather we've had dinner in the garden a few evenings but I totally refuse to eat out at restaurants right now... I'm just not comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy pages for June, Maria! Love the little bunch of balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such a wonderful job with your planner sheets, and this one is no exception! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete